CCLC has an opening for 1 part time teacher at this time.
- Teaching clients/students (children ages 5 to 17; adults of all ages) at our office in Broomfield and/or Denver.
- Teaching on a flexible schedule
- Clearly explaining grammar points and helping students practice during/between classes
- Helping students master tones and accent
- Teaching/drilling vocabulary in a manner that is effective for students/clients
- Develop a lesson plan for all classes each week.
- Adapt provided curriculum to each class/student’s need.
- Some lifting required including books/moving desks and chairs to suit classes.
- Speak Mandarin as a native language
- Be able to work legally in Colorado/USA
- Some flexibility in scheduling (some morning/afternoon evening classes available)
- Able to teach simplified Chinese
- Comfortable teaching children and adults
- Are able to read and write both simplified and traditional writing systems
- Are experienced/trained instructors
- Are comfortable teaching both adults and children
- Hourly wage depends on experience.
- Paid preparation time.
[wufoo username="cclc" formhash="r7x2s9" autoresize="true" height="967" header="show"]